CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Please post any resources here
VDORhea9

CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Post by VDORhea9 »

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers cbd coconut oil just might give you the hair of your dreams goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a reasonably considerable range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to consult an additional legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at cuahsi.org could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Jayden895623

Re: CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Post by Jayden895623 »

There are few industries that are as stable as the barber industry. The barbershop has evolved from simply a place where people (mostly men) went to get haircuts and a shave to becoming a sanctuary from life’s worries as well as a rewarding business growth opportunity with multiple sources of recurring revenue. For more information at The Ultimate Barber